Giving Thanks for 2014
Thanksgiving is not limited to one day at Spirit Life Ministries but it is a lifestyle. It includes the wonder of Christmas and the birth of the Christ-child in a manger. But the wonder envelopes the awe of God being born in us at our new birth. The joy of knowing so many friends and partners enable Spirit Life Ministries to fulfill its destiny assignment adds to the thanksgiving. 2014 has been an awesome year!
- Thanksgiving includes praise for the many who made possible our 50th wedding anniversary cruise to the Caribbean. An unforgettable occasion as the whole family joined us over the August 1st weekend to make it a highlight of the year.
- Receiving the Promise of the Father has been translated and printed into the Mandarin language. The distribution has been completed to underground churches in China.
- The Korean and Swahili translations are also complete, waiting for publishing funds. Each translation and publication costs $2500. Praise reports continue to flow into our offices of the blessings this simple book has had in releasing many into the freedom of the Spirit baptism. Now it is going around the world. Look what the Lord has done!
- Frances was blessed to lead a women’s conference in a beautiful seaside setting in Wales in September. She gave a new revelatory teaching on Esther to challenge and bless the ladies. I had to cancel my trip to the UK with her, and with Harold & Kathleen Presley and the UK School of Leadership, as a result of an encounter with poison ivy in the back yard of our new home. All is well now. PTL! We will return in February 2015.
Schools of Ministry
The vision and mission to equip leaders is still the passion of Spirit Life Ministries. Schools of Ministry are being raised up to equip the saints around the nation. To join hands and partner with pastors and leaders brings a love and appreciation of their sacrificial labors.
- It was a joy to minister at Advantage College with Deans Craig and Susan Bagley in beautiful California. Two classes were videoed for online courses as God is strengthening the stakes and lengthening the cords of Advantage around the world.
- I leave for the UK to minister with Harold Presley in February 2015. A second School of Leadership has been established in Birmingham, England to extend the ministry of London School of Leadership there. It is exciting to see the growth and development of these schools as God is raising up leaders to serve in the UK. Pray that England recover its spiritual heritage and again be a missionary sending country taking the Gospel to the world.
Ask the Lord what may be your part as a world changer towards supplying the $5,000.00 need for the printing and distribution of Receiving the Promise of the Father in the Swahili and Korean languages. You may make a contribution online today.
Your prayers, love and support of Spirit Life Ministries are deeply appreciated. Thanks for all you do. May God’s abundant blessings be yours in 2015! We love you!
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!